This app packages Redmine version
Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using Ruby on Rails framework.
Some of the main features of Redmine are:
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial and Bazaar)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features.
You can read the Redmine guide.
Support & getting help
Before submitting a bug report, a patch or a feature request here, please read the Submission guidelines.